Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Over the Moon...

A few weeks ago, I received this super cute (and pricey) catalog in the mail. When I win the lotto, I will buy Lily one of everything out of here.
You can pick out what you will buy your kids with your lottery winnings here:

In the meantime, I swooned over the chalk moon on the cover and was feeling guilty about the fact Lily is almost 11 months old and her chalk wall has has the same "Welcome, Lily Marian, you are loved..." with my sad rendition of a tiger lily next to it this entire time. It was sweet like the first 6 weeks. See below...
 I thought, "Hey, if that 5 year old can draw a sweet moon, I can too!" So, I busted out my chalk and went to town.... When I was done I was a little upset that this 5 year old, with no formal art training, on a ladder somehow drew a way better moon than I did, but I bet he also didn't have an 11 month old tugging at his legs the whole time. And who let's a 5 year old climb a ladder anyhow?! But it's the thought that counts, right? And I'm not gonna lie-- it looks pretty sweet in the dark. 
Here's my moon:

And there you have it.... Goodnight Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment