Monday, November 26, 2012

Etsy Faves #1

I'd like to share a little Etsy love. Check out the Etsy shop called "chrdesigns". This shop owner, Cindy, is amazing. A few examples...
  • When I saw she made necklaces with a bird, a nest & 3 little eggs, I thought it would be perfect for my mom, if only the nest had 4 eggs (one for each of her daughters). Cindy custom made it.
  • When I saw one of her pendant necklaces she had already sold, I thought, "that would be just perfect for my bridesmaids, if only it were the right colors ..." Cindy went way above and beyond custom making them and ensuring the bead colors were just right. 
  • I also purchased my bridal jewelry from her, which you can see yours truly modeling in my wedding photos. 
  • I've also bought many other pieces of hers and they are always well made with an incredible attention to detail.


I hope you check out her page and find something sweet and hand made for yourself, your special lady friend, wife, mother, sister, dog walker, etc...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/chrdesigns?ref=ss_profile

Happy Bejeweling!

No comments:

Post a Comment